The Real'IT Student_LawPractice™
The Student_LawPractice is an online International Future Law-Makers and Lawyers ('Junior Law School') programme where aspirant law practitioners have the opportunity to learn and practice law in a future Real'IT Moot Court environment.
Students from all high school grades may select career-building projects and projections which will help them to:
- Gain knowledge, skills and experience across the whole spectrum of law-related occupations, from law-making and law enforcement to live data management in court and journalism.
- Design and develop a personal occupation prediction algorithm that is based on tactical career projections
- Participate in the Global Schools Moot Court (GSMC) Programme, the leading international moot court programme that deals with litigation issues relating to International Constitutional Law of the next 30 years (The online Real'IT Moot Court Programme)
Senior school students may establish and register a Student-LawPractice in the Real'IT space and undertake real time cases in moot format, under the Curatorship of professional Subject Matter Experts (S.M.E.'s).
This Programme offers opportunities to Student_LawPractitioners to design, develop and manage a Future Intangible & Invisible Asset/Property Portfolio (= The S.A.I.T.S. Cognitive Achievement Index) for start-up Student_LawPractice, registering and protecting
- Scientific Discoveries in the field of The Science of Law
- Artistic & Creative Designs (Website, Prospectus, Logo and Jingle)
- Innovation and Innovations (‘Innovention')
- Technical Invention & Unique (Court-room) Techniques (For example: The Influence of fact-checking and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the live court-room: The Robot-in-Court! Projection)
- Strategic Problem Solving
- System/Structure Engineering
This Portfolio develops the goodwill and branding for Student_LawPractitioners, which will be a valuable intangible and invisible asset (Reputation) portfolio upon graduation at university level.
The Student_LawPractice programme has the following online categories:
GSMC (Moot Court) Cases: Annual International exposure to the practice of Constitutional Law within the 4 walls of the courtroom to gain skills, experience and knowledge 1st-hand
Grade 11 and Post-school students may enrol in an international online para-legal Practicum/Internship for a Legal Studies Diploma - The World Class Schools and Global Schools Moot Court (GSMC) Programme.
Current Case: Ex Parte De Jager vs University of Pretoria (The De Jager Race Case)
Medical-Legal Cases (International): Investigation and litigation in a shadow court, assisted by Subject Matter Experts (SME's).
Current Case: The Right to Prior-requested Suicide by – for example - Altzheimers Patients who have lost all brain function
- Real Time Consumer Law Cases (Mainly South African): Student_LawPractitioners investigate real time cases and present it to a special international online 'community court' with the support of practicing SME's, much in the sense of the existing Small Claims Court EcoSystem.
- (International) Military Court Tribunals: Based on real time cases in simulated format, in digital space. The Curator.com International Real'IT Online Strategy Game concept is applicable here, eg to deal with international crime syndicates/networks.
Space Law: Based on inter-nation / international conflicts between countries where incidents occur in outer space (Linked to Real'IT Strategy Challenge).
Comedy Court: The creation and construction of a case around funny situations (Many tales are told in respect of situations in court where judges, prosecutors and lawyers had to laugh behind their hands, while maintaining straight faces).
The visionary, future-looking Law Practice of the Student_LawPractitioner will include the following portfolios:
- Owner/Founder – Senior Partner; Practice Liaison.
- Litigation Specialist Partner 1.
- Litigation Specialist Partner 2.
- Accounting Partner: Investment and Asset Manager for Intangible/Tangible and Invisible/Visible Property.
- Information Specialist/Fact Checker: Acting inter alia as courtroom fact checker during moot court cases.
- Research Partner: Command and Manage Information/data research, fact collection and analysis.
- Technology/Ergonomics Partner: Manage technology eg computers, mobile phones, internet, and related aspects.
- Design Partner: practice logo, jingle, web site design, and dress [Eg T-Shirts]
- Office Partner: Manager Administration and Logistics [Appointments, travel, registrations, accommodation etc]
- Marketing & Publicity Partner: Media, social communications, media, publications; profit making events and products.
Funding of the Student_LawPractice
The Student_LawPractice is a self-funding enterprise with
- All partners investing in profit-generating shares,
- Income derived from commercial activities, i.a. sale of paraphernalia such as T-Shirts,
- Auction of tangible /intangible, visible /invisible property /assets during S.A.I.T.S. Auction [Scientific Discoveries, artistic designs /creations, innovations, technical inventions eg applications, and system /problem solving improvements].